Sunday, September 20, 2009

MAD FOR RED

3.1 Philip Lim
Spring 2010 Collection


Jump out of the sea of black into this season's hot ticket color, red. I am obsessed with Philip Lim's lipstick-red suit with a double-breasted jacket and fold-over waistband pants. This piece is truly a winner! Dress it up with accessories and great boots for a night out or dress it down with silver ballet slippers for a stylish afternoon. It's versailty makes it a wardrobe staple.

For Lim's spring 2010 show, he styled this ensemble with the perfect red T-strap platforms, but I know my Alexander Wang Lara Combat Boots http://www.shopbop.com/lara-combat-boots-alexander-wang/vp/v=1/845524441849652.htm?folderID=2534374302112431&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall
and this YSL necklace, I found on net-porter.com http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/48742 will have jaws dropping.
































































































1 comment:

  1. Love the Wang boots, and love that the length of the Lim pants allow for shoes to be shown off!

    I've been drowning in black, wearing it almost every day. Blame it on the fact that I have yet to find a shade of black I didn't like. There's a Ferragamo ad where the models are wearing all red (deep red), that's seriously making me consider my color of choice.

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete