Thursday, March 4, 2010

OBESSION DU JOUR: REBECCA MINKOFF SPRING 2010

Tonight I went to a blogger event at Henri Bendel for Rebecca Minkoff's latest accessory collection.  I must say that she has done it again, her handbag line is awesome as always, as well as her leather bracelets with grommets, and her little change purses labeled "can't buy me love" and the "Benjamins." For this spring Rebecca used salmon, netural, navy and jewel tone colors. I truly love each style from mailbags with thick gold chains to shoulder bags with exposing zippers, grommets, and tassles. Rebecca Minkoff handbags are the everyday stylish bag that every fashionista needs to carry.

shopbop.com
Linear Stud Flame Tote in Navy



This is Minkoffs latest edition to her spring collection
My favorite bag I saw tonight!
Easy Rider in Blue, it also comes in black and yellow.


shopbop.com
Eyelet Rocker in Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment