Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OBSESSION DU JOUR: Denim Button-downs

Denim button-downs have become another "classic" trend (in my words I think it will be around for quite sometime). There are so many looks that the denim shirt creates, from 80's preppy, 90's grunge, and lastly laid- back chic (wearing it with harem pants and a blazer).  In the city especially, I see stylish people on on the street rocking a denim shirt. The denim shirt is a great staple piece for anyone it changes the look of any outfit, whether you wear it as a layering piece or alone.


Looks I love:
stockholmstyle.com


farm3.static.flick.com


styleontrack.com


stockholmstyle.com


streetpeeper.com


fashionclick.com
Ashley Olsen


mycherrygum.com
Alexa Chung


And the DENIM DON'T (just for kicks and giggles)..........


Old-School Brittany and Justin


This outfit makes me laugh so hard! Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment